by Imani Laidlaw, Sharine Willis, Tenagne Thompson, Keanna Sterling and Diondra Smith
Hey ladies! Here are a few fashion tips.
- When wearing close-fitting clothes (tight dresses, skirts, jeans), ensure you wear suitable undergarments. On that note, also ensure you wear suitable undergarment with clothes of thin material. In most cases, black is the best choice.
- Purchase clothes that suit your body type/frame.
- Do not apply too much deodorant as it tends to get cakey and leave white residue under arms. Less is always more. However, to remove deodorant stains, try rubbing with baby wipes.
- To stretch those cute shoes that may be a little tight at the toes, simply push a glass bottle in it downwards and leave for a night or two.
- Be careful when spraying perfumes/body sprays on light coloured clothes. It tends to leave a stain.
For the Guys:
- Clean leather shoes easily with a little olive oil.
- Use a toothbrush to clean suede shoes; it never fails!
In general avoid machine washing black clothes. No one likes lint; but in case this should happen and your lint roller is nowhere to be found, wrap some duct tape around a bottle and roll away that lint!