On Saturday, September 1, 2018, members of the Executive nominated at the SAOGA Annual Meeting gathered for a retreat in the Boardroom at St. Andrew High School for Girls. The day centred on visioning, planning and team building.
The new Executive, under the returning President Sally Carter pledges to continue the invaluable contribution to the current girls as well as Old Girls of the School. The Executive looks forward to the support of the Old Girls in carrying out its mandate to our beloved alma mater.
- President & SAHS Foundation Director – Sally Carter
- VP Finance – Michelle Lawe*
- VP School Affairs & 80s Decade Coordinator – Julaine Lumsden*
- VP Membership & 40s, 50s and 70s Decade Coordinator – Suzanne Thomas*
- Treasurer – Nicole Marshall-Walker*
- Assistant Treasurer – Petagaye Givans*
- Secretary – Laura Levy*
- Assistant Secretary – Ruth Jankee*
- Public Relations Officer – Annalee Dunbar *
- Assistant PRO – Chequira Castriota*
- Executive Member – Vinessa Cadien-Miller*
- Executive Member – Colette Myrie*
- School Board Representative – Marlize McCartney
- PTA Representative & 80s Decade Coordinator – Michelle Reckord *
- Teacher Representative – Nichole Smith
* new person in this position
Visit the SAOGA page for Elected & Copted Members.
Feel free to contact the Executive by email at email@example.com. Also, stay up-to-date on Old Girl happenings by following us on Instagram at saoga.ja or on Facebook.